About Me

My photo
i own a little vintage shop on the south coast by the sea, or at vintagepersempre.com. im married and we have a beautiful baby girl. i like going for walks on cold sunny days and trashy reality tv. i love small boutiques, markets and big city centers. im slightly dyslexic so you'll have to ignore my poor spelling, and i rarely use capital letters. my music taste is so varied, from country to screamo, oh and musicals. i love song lyrics, pretty photographs and modern art. i have many guilty pleasures and im really not very cool. im obsessed with drawings and tattoos of birds, but im genuinely terrified of real life ones. i guess you can read on to find out more (:

Thursday 4 April 2013

It's Time to Say Goodbye

When I first opened Vintage Per Sempre in September 2010 I had no idea how my life would change, when you have no idea what to expect, everything is a surprise. The shop itself has grown dramatically in both the amount of stock and regular customers who keep coming back. On top of this the online side of the business has blossomed so much, to a point where I'm basically running two businesses.

Our first shop!

But its not just about business, in the last two and a half years my personal life has dramatically and wonderfully changed. When I first took the keys for this shop I was just an 18 year old who  liked clothes and seeing her friends and boyfriend. Now that boyfriend is my husband and we have a beautiful daughter together. My priorities have changed so much and I feel the most important thing for me to do, is to be the best mum possible.


When I realised that my lease was due for renewal in April, I took a long time to consider what I was going to do, and weigh up my options. I have reached the decision that what is best for me is to close Vintage Per Sempre as a shop, but to continue with the online side and keep that growing. I am planning to be a regular trader at Boscome Vintage Market, as well as doing other local vintage fairs.

Our Jubilee Window Display!


I just wanted to personally say thank you to all of my amazing customers, weither you're a regular or a one off visitor. every person who has made the effort to look around my shop gets a thanks from me. Also thank you to anyone who has recommended my shop or written a review, your kind words are greatly appreciated.


The Daily Echo


Carousel Magazine




















Saturday 6th April will be our last day of trading in the shop, As I said before, I will continue trading online and all of the details for that are below. If you regularly sell stock to me, or have some pieces you wanted me to see, please feel free to contact me regarding this.And remember if ever there is a particular item you are looking for, we would be more than happy to help.

Thank you once again to all of my supportive customers, and I hope to be hearing from you very soon!

With love & thanks,
Leah Rose xxx


Contact details!

Visit our Ebay Shop! We tend to put more products on this than our website, so be sure to check it out!
Website: www.vintagepersempre.com
Email: vintagepersempre@hotmail.com
Twitter: @vintageps

No comments:

Post a Comment