About Me

My photo
i own a little vintage shop on the south coast by the sea, or at vintagepersempre.com. im married and we have a beautiful baby girl. i like going for walks on cold sunny days and trashy reality tv. i love small boutiques, markets and big city centers. im slightly dyslexic so you'll have to ignore my poor spelling, and i rarely use capital letters. my music taste is so varied, from country to screamo, oh and musicals. i love song lyrics, pretty photographs and modern art. i have many guilty pleasures and im really not very cool. im obsessed with drawings and tattoos of birds, but im genuinely terrified of real life ones. i guess you can read on to find out more (:

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Sorry its been so long ...

Yes I hate to say it, but its been forever since I last posted on here!
But I have promised myself I will now make an effort to post more regulary, so watch this space.

Well lots has happened, me and the boy got married back in September, and we are expecting a little baby girl on the 30th December (:
As much as I would have loved a vintage wedding dress, being 5 months pregnant didn't make it that easy, so instead i chose a simple grecian style. Of course I had to theme the day and drew upon my all time favourite book 'Alice in Wonderland'; our waitresses dressed up, the room was decorated with red hearts and cards and we used my vintage crockery for a mad tea party. Oh and the cake, oh my days the cake was amazing!







 



And watch this space, in the next couple of days my online boutique will be open  so no matter where you are, you can buy vintage online from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment